Now More Than Ever.
Losing access to school buildings shouldn't mean losing a community of support.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
The past few months make it clear: Kids need Communities In Schools—and you—now more than ever. As the COVID-19 pandemic has grown and barriers to learning loom large, more and more students need the services that CIS NOVA provides.
Since schools closed, our Site Coordinators have:
- made more than 2,500 calls to families to provide the support they need to weather this crisis
- conducted nearly 800 check-ins with students to make sure they are safe and supported
- distributed more than 2,200 basic needs kits to meet critical health and safety needs
- provided students with laptops and Internet access to help them succeed with online learning
- engaged students through clubs, career events, and virtual field trips
CIS NOVA is committed to delivering the help our students depend on no matter what—but to meet the rising need, we need you.
Join our community of support, because we're #AllInThisTogether.
To donate via check, send checks payable to CIS of NOVA to:
Communities In Schools of Northern Virginia
PO Box 3512
Alexandria, VA 22302
Communities In Schools of NOVA is a 501 (c) 3 status. Your contribution will be tax-deductible. If you choose to donate, we will not sell or trade a donor’s personal information to any other entity